Just recently, the movie poster for The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies was released and it really look foreboding. The dragon Smaug threatening about to destroy Laketown and only Bard stands ground to protect the town. As I stared on the poster, I could feel that the movie would be very, very awesome and action packed compared to its predecessors. But wait a minute it seems like the movie poster’s style is quite familiar. And then I remembered where I have seen it. It shares the same style as the poster of Shingeki no Kyojin – an anime about humanity fighting against extinction caused by man-eating giants. My excitement caused by the poster immediately dropped. Oh man!
Opting for buy here pay here lot is one of the easiest ways for you to drive home a new car. Even though it is a common program in many auto dealerships, a lot of people are still unfamiliar with it. Little they did know that “buy here, pay here” programs offers a lot of benefits to automobile buyers. These benefits are basically divided into three things: providing the needed transportation, having a more reliable vehicle and rebuilding credit.
Having a car is considered a necessity these days. Having car will help a person get to his work and earn his paycheck. It will also help him go to places he needed to go. But the problem is, not everyone is able to have a car because of the bad credit rating they are saddled with. With the help of “buy here, pay here” programs, one would be able to have the car he needs for transportation.
Can you imagine what would a car’s quality be like if it is priced at $1000 – $2000? Most likely, its quality will be bad. The car’s engine may need to be overhauled or it needs to go a lot of maintenance. The exterior and interior may have a lot of problems. Or the car has a high mileage already. But with “buy here, pay here” and at the same amount as downpayment, it is possible to obtain more reliable transportation.
Best thing about such program is it will help people rebuild their credit. Auto dealerships that provide “buy here, pay here” programs would report to credit bureaus whenever the person has paid his dues. Over time, this will create or rebuild the person’s credit. With improved credit, the person would have better chances to take a loan or buy vehicles.
Overall, “buy here, pay here” programs offer the combination of improving our lives by acquiring a new car that we could use while at the same time improving our credit rating.
I love watching Hollywood movies, which is why I find this list of Hollywood cliches I found on FB quite funny.
1. It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts: your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one, dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
2. Honest and hard-working policemen are traditionally gunned down three days before their retirement.
3. All beds have special L-shaped sheets that reach the armpit level of a woman, but only the waist level of the man lying beside her.
4. At least one of a pair of identical twins is born evil.
5. Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communications system of any invading alien society.
6. All grocery bags contain at least one stick of French bread.
7. Rather than wasting bullets, megalomaniacs prefer to kill their arch enemies using complicated machinery involving fuses, pulley systems, deadly gasses, lasers, and man-eating sharks, which will allow their captives at least a half-hour to escape.
8. You’re very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.
9. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating, but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
10. If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be thrown through it before long.
11. If staying in a haunted house, women should investigate any strange noises in their most revealing underwear.
12. Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the steering wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.
13. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they’re going to go off, but luckily you’ll always blindly choose to cut the right wire.
14. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
15. Police departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.
Right now, I am kind of frustrated because Leonardo DiCaprio didn’t win an Oscar. Yes, I know this post is kind of late but I don’t have the luxury of time to write this post several days ago.
I really wanted him to win because I am one of his fan. I wanted him to win because I know he deserves it. His acting is way better than any of the other nominees. Moreover, he has always been nominated but has never won a single Oscar. Come one, give him an Oscar already! The guy deserves it! He deserves it even more now that his acting has improved by a lot as compared to before.
Don’t you ever tell me a broken AC is beyond hope! So long as there’s available hope anything can be saved, just like celebrities and stars who were able to come back from their slump.
We once had a broken AC and we really thought it was beyond salvation since a few wisps of black smoke came out of it. We thought that maybe it is time to buy a new one just to replace our supposedly “DEAD” cooling unit. But then a family friend who also happens to be an appliance technician told us to have it checked by an expert first (not him of course). He recommended to us a particular HVAC company Wellington just to be sure.
OK… why not give it a try. It won’t hurt since it would be a free check.
The technician came and then we heard a good news. THE AC CAN BE SAVED! YAY! There’s just a part that needs replacement and would only cost us a tens of dollars to have it replaced. BOOM! Savings! Comparing the price of repair to the price of a brand new AC, the former is more appealing. After the repair, the AC continued to run for couple of years until now.
Why do some individuals like Hollywood and celebrity gossip? Why is Hollywood news very attractive to them?
Well, I have no idea to the answers to these questions but there’s one thing I know. A lot of people hunger for showbiz entertainment and celebrity gossips. It is like food for them but unlike food, showbiz news satisfies their emotional hunger.
Jealousy is a strong emotion and sometimes it is the reason why some people crave for Hollywood gossip. Perhaps you won’t believe this but it is true. Many people are unconsciously envious of celebrities and they find satisfaction in knowing that they are better at other things than the celebrity or if things aren’t going well for the celebrity.
Ambition is also a possible reason why people like celebrity gossip. There are plenty of guys out there who are fascinated about celebrities and would wish to be like them. In fact, they feel eager to be like their idols, especially if their celebrity idols were able to achieve something. Reading celebrity news motivates them to do better.
I believe the number one reason why a person like celebrity news is because he or she identifies himself or herself with his or her idols. For instance, Latinas like Latin celebrities because they believe that the success of the celebrity will uplift the image of the Latin community.
Unlike others, my reason for reading celebrity news and gossips is just for pure entertainment as well as information. I don’t have any celebrity that I like or hate. It is difficult for me to be jealous because I easily feel contented. I feel no reason to identify myself with any celebrity. Most of all, I don’t need any motivation from celebrities. It would just be interesting for me to know that certain things are happening to popular celebrities that I watch on film and on TV.